Saturday, August 16, 2014

August 15 Haul!!

I went shopping yesterday for some much needed supplies for Willow.  I thought that I would share some of my purchases as I am very excited about them and hope that they would be helpful to anybody looking for new and creative ideas for their bunny. Also, sorry for the poor quality in some of the pictures.  They were taken with my phone in the middle of a storm.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!

First I went to a local Dollar store.

First I got some Zip ties.  I've been wanting some to help me bunny proof my room a little better. 

A spray bottle to fill with vinegar water for cleaning Willow's toys and litter tray.

A bowl.  I've been wanting to wean Willow off of her water bottle and decided that now was the perfect time to start that process.  *sigh* Fingers crossed!

A pack of fashion bracelets to make to use as a DIY toy or something.

"Hot Links".  Another idea for a DIY toy.

Altogether I spent: $5.35 at the dollar store.

Then I went to Wal-mart.

Rasins.  Yup.  101 Rabbits uses Rasins as a treat for her bunnies so I thought I would give them a try.  They were only $1.98 for a 12 oz box.

Hay!  A much needed part of Willow's diet.  She actually really loves her hay...
Only $7.32 for a 48 oz bag.

And a notebook for myself.  
$1.97


I also got her romaine lettuce but I didn't get a picture of it before I cut it up for her salad mix.  It was $1.77 for a small head.

Total I spent $13.18 at wal-mart. 

This is what I made with those bracelets and "hot links". 

 I made this because Willow has a bad habit of chewing on the bars of her cage.  The metal isn't good for her teeth so I put these in her favorite spot to hopefully distract her from chewing the bars.  Again, here's to hoping!

Thanks for reading!

-Willow and her Mom


















No comments:

Post a Comment